Ideally, a gaming mouse should be lightweight, comfortable to hold, and responsive enough to keep up with even the quickest reflexes. Roccat has announced new Kone XP Air Wireless RGB mouse hits all of those marks, and then some. The Kone XP Air is a wireless RGB gaming mouse that comes with a Rapid Charge Dock charging station. Whether you’re a casual gamer or a competitive pro, the Kone XP Air Wireless RGB is sure to give you the edge you need.
- Refined ergonomic KONE shape
- Multi-button design and 4D wheel with 29 programmable inputs
- Gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless and Bluetooth dual connectivity
- Included RGB Rapid Charge Dock
- Up to 100 hours of battery life
- 3D RGB AIMO lighting with 5 programable zones
- ROCCAT® Owl-Eye 19K dpi optical sensor
- Titan Switch Optical for a tactile feel with optical speed
- Lightweight and flexible PhantomFlex™ USB-C charging cable
- Heat-treated pure PTFE glides, pre-tuned for smooth movements
The basis of the manipulator is an optical Owl-Eye 19K sensor with a resolution up to 19,000 DPI (dots per inch). The maximum allowable acceleration is 50g. We’ve used fast optical-mechanical Titan Optical Switches with a declared service life up to 100 million keystrokes.
Two wireless connections are available, via Bluetooth or a reliable 2.4GHz Stellar Wireless connection. In addition, a wired connection via USB Type-C is possible.
Users can get up to 100 hours of battery life on a single charge. Rapid Charge technology provides up to five hours of playtime after 10 minutes of charging.
Its signature Easy-Shift[+] doubles the functionality of the keys, so you can assign an extra function to the keys. The mouse and charging station feature multicolor backlighting with a palette of 16.8 million colors.
The new set is already available for order at a guide price of $200+.